Monday, April 28, 2014

Because Ballet is Hard

Hi guys, 

Just some background about me first. I am a 17 year old ballerina in training. Unlink most dancer I have only been training in the art of ballet for five years. I love ballet and hope to do this as a profession one day. 

I have read many blogs about ballet but none of them really talk about what it is like to be an upcoming dancer in the ballet world. I will not lie about this, trying to become a dancer is harder then anything else you could do with your life. (other then maybe bing a gymnast) The pain and stress that you go through is unlike any another. 

Throughout this blog I hope to talk about auditions for summer intensives and companies. The best way to stretch and how to maintain health even through Nutcracker season. I want to bring a real perspective of what ballet is like.

Thanks for reading 
Merde!

No comments:

Post a Comment